Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Finally Getting Off the Ground

Well, I'm leaving today, finally, after the Russian Consolate decided to make a new rule about obtaining the visas the day before my first scheduled departure (something about a waiting period of five days...I don't really know). Apparently the Russian Embassy in D.C. didn't even know about this new rule, but that's Russia.

So, I have enjoyed another weekend in the States to relax a little before flying half-way around the world. From one bitter cold to another....

Once I get settled in, I'll get this blog rolling. Until then, enjoy the pictures of my furry puff of joy (a.k.a., my kitty), April.



3 comments:

Nik said...

Sorry it took so long, that sucks but....


Yay, Jess made blog!

(I won a bout in my first epee tourney. We did it for you!)

tstrohl said...

cute kitty........CALL HOME!

raptor_jackson said...

YOUUUUUUU!!! Why are you in RUSSIA?:! We had key lime pie in your honor!
put up pics of russia! I WANNA SEE
and
put up pics from your 21st bday!
i will miss you, my new bar buddy!
btw.....

i hope you are fencing over there b/c....

in mother russia, BOUT FENCES YOU